QAI is a member of the NSF International family of companies. NSF, a public health and safety organization, has nearly 70 years of food safety expertise, which enables QAI to assist organic producers with their food safety needs. NSF's food safety services include:
- Global food safety certification to the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)-benchmarked standards.
- Third-party audits.
- Food safety consulting and technical services.
- Agriculture and produce safety through NSF Agriculture, formerly known as Davis Fresh.
- Seafood safety and quality through NSF Seafood.
- Food safety training through NSF Training and Education.
To learn more about NSF's entire range of food safety and quality services or to discuss our fee schedule contact Jonathan Lackie, 858-200-9708, email@example.com or visit NSF's food safety services webpage.